Friday, February 8, 2013

Name and Purpose

Mask #1 -AvH


So, usually I don't blog. Not because I have nothing to talk about, but because once I sit down and decide to write about something, it ends up sounding stupid. Like I'm trying to be ironic and write without a purpose then "accidentally" end up appearing full of nothing but. But it comes off as full of shit, and sounds like rambling. So I've laid off the blogging since Myspace went the way of bathroom booty pics.

But I'm older now, and have a lot more experience in various things that would lead me (perhaps wrongly) to believe that I have a lot more valid things to say. But because I don't want to annoy myself (or you) with cheesy sentiment or over-thought dialect, I'll try to keep it brief.

This blog will probably contain a lot of my art, which will include but not limit itself to: drawings, paintings, photography, small fictional works, and prose/poetry. I'll say right now that all these things are original and completely by me, unless I collaborate with someone, at which point I'll let you know. If you choose to plagiarize me, enjoy yourself, Lying Liar McLiarton. As an artist I know the deal. And anyone who knows you will eventually expose you for the talentless hack that you are, so ride my jock all you want.

This blog will also contain a lot of my opinions, which will occur to me whether you agree with them or not, so there's no point wishing I would shut up. I'm never trying to be an asshole, I'm just trying to be honest, whether it be in my personal or public life. I like to get to the bottom of things and learn the hows and whys behind almost everything- so feel free to add or offer amendments to any information I bring up.

And with that, I'll bid you a good afternoon. It's my day off, and shits about to get weird.

-Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment